Sunday, January 8, 2012

I’M LIKE A ZIT WITH A FACE

Okay. I woke up, checked myself in the mirror, then I knew it’s not a good day. Good morning Kate! Hello you zit! I hate you! So, I have this newly popped up zit on my chin that I can’t help but get annoyed with its big size. I’m not over reacting. Swear. When I say it’s big, it’s totally big. Plus, it has another baby pimple on the side. Grr. I remembered an episode of Disney’s Dave the Barbarian. It was a stupid/crazy/hilarious cartoon. Yeah, the type of shows that I grew up with. So Dave’s sister, Candy had a zit which she was dying to get rid of. It was so overly big and the zit could actually talk. It was a exaggerated magical show and it's cartoons. Hello? And their born to be a failure wizard uncle tried to spell the zit out. And he failed as expected. Then tada! The zit came alive! Haha! The twist: Candy and the zit fell inlove with each other. They actually had a very sweet dance scene. Can you imagine? Haha! Hilarious, right? That was an epic zit!

Enough with the stupid love story, how do you take good care of your face?

I started using facial wash when I was in 6th grade. Yeah, I know it’s kinda early. I had my older sister and cousin that’s why I was like on a rush to grow up! Haha. Pond’s played a big part on my tween life. I tried a lot of their products. From facial wash, foam, scrub to cream. I started Clean & Clear Oil Control Compact Powder when I was in 2nd year highschool. It wasn’t my choice. My dad always “mis-shopped” Clean & Clear Pore Cleanser to their Compact Powder. It happened like 5 times I guess. I used to list down my needs every week and dad always go shopped all of it. I stopped using the powder in 3rd year because I realized that my skin wasn’t really the oily type but I always brought along with me Clean & Clear Oil-absorbent Papers. In senior highschool, Pond’s introduced their glitter powder and I loved it. So I regularly used it. Remember their loose powders? There were 3 kinds of it, the glittery blue, blushy pink and the beige one. I think the product was pulled out year 2007. I was an avid user of Clean & Clear Daily Pore Cleanser ever since highschool to college. I admit I was a fan of their products. Click the link to know more of Clean & Clear.

Thank God I have closed pores so I didn’t have much problems with pimples and stuffs. My concern was just little blackheads on my nose. After washing my face I put on Pond’s Daily Cream, the green one. Dirrrty fact: I wash my face only once a day. I’m really not maarte. And I’m kinda lazy. I was fourth year college when I found out that Clean and Clear pulled out my beloved Pore Cleanser. I had difficulty finding the next product to use. I had little red rashes when I used Garnier and so with Olay and St. Ives Apricot Scrub made my skin dry. I was afraid to use other products because my skin reacts to hypoallergenic products. How ironic. Plus! As much as possible I don’t use soap on my face. Yes, I say no to soap. It makes skin dry.

Here’s my beauty regimen:

· Tap water. My derma recommends cold water. She said it’ll keep your skin young. Stop using your heater. Don’t wait for your skin to go aging. J

· St. Ives Apricot Scrub Gentle Care. It suits me best.

· Watsons Nose Strip with Green Tea. I use it like once a month.

· Myra E Moisturizing Cream with SPF 15. A friend told me that St. Ives Moisturizer is good, I wanted to try it out but it doesn’t have any SPF. My derma told me to use sunblock everyday and to apply it 15-20 mins before exposing your skin under the heat of the sun. Let your skin completely absorb the product.

· Johnson and Johnson’s Baby Powder. My derma recommends it. Honestly. J

· Careline Tomato Blush with Vitamin C. It’s cheap and it fits my skin tone very well.


And that’s it! I told you I’m not maarte. Mlnw.

No comments:

Post a Comment