Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ambigram

It's 4am! And I feel like posting something.

For those who don't know what an ambigram is. Here's a definition from www.ambigram.com. "An ambigram is a typographical creation that presents two or more words within the same physical space."

Can't give you straight link to Wikipedia so you could know more about it, cause you know Obama's administration is up with SOPA and PIPA drama. (Won't give an opinion about it for now.) Anyway, check out this ambigram of my first name and my boyfriend's last name.

J J J


J J J


J J J

kate - dean

See?! How cool is that? Got this from an app on my friend's iphone4. It was funny cause the app gave this good ambigram right after my second try and the app couldn't make an ambigram for the owner's name. Bwahaha! I love you Kim! My friend, Kim also blogs. Click this to view her posts. J

Mlnw.

No comments:

Post a Comment