Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello Coco!

Coco is love. J

Wait. First of all he’s not named after Coco Martin. And second of all you say it as Kowh-Kowh like Coco Chanel. Okay? J So we’re good with that now? But I’m not anti Coco Martin, he’s obviously cute (Literally. I mean he’s “vertically challenged”. Haha!) and lisp! And I find lisp guys cute. Seriously. J

I have a new pup! Yay! J J J

He’s a Christmas gift from my 5 year-old inaanak, Rain. Yeah, from my inaanak. I know it’s totally ironic. And to make things worse, I didn’t give Rain even a single gift last Holiday Season. Reality check: I just graduated and that suggests that I’m broke. Haha! But I gave her gifts during her birthdays. So? Does that sound as a good excuse? J


That’s Yuna! Coco’s sister. I so love her but Rain won’t give her away. L

Let me explain. Last Christmas, Coco and Yuna’s mom was hit by a motorbike and was dead on the spot. Now you get a little about the story. I stand as the concern and loving foster parent. J Plus! A matter of fact when their mom gave birth, Rain and her family already decided to give one for me! They know how much I love puppies.

Coco enjoying his bubble bath!

See how cute he is! J J J I haven’t shopped any of dog stuffs yet because again: I’m broke. Haha! Poor puppy we just used Tresemme shampoo and conditioner for him. That product is not tested for animals but.. we just did! Haha. Coco was safe after the shower. Don’t worry. J

Coco is a mix shih tzu. That means he’s not pure of his breed. He’s 1 month old when I had him. November 9 is his birthday. That’s what Rain’s mom, Ate Ivy told me. He licks my toes a lot and he’s very mischievous. He loves to nibble around our flip flops and my uncle’s shoes. He argues with a ball of yarn(like a cat does) when I don’t feel like playing with him. He’s too playful and sometimes I could not stand his energy.

Will buy a dachshund next month! Yay! J Advance thanks to my bro, Philip!

What do you think will be a good name for a male pup?

Drop some suggestions please!

Mlnw.

No comments:

Post a Comment