Saturday, December 31, 2011

What’s in store for you this 2012?


Hello 2012! Please be friendly with me. Haha. I wonder how my life will run this new year.

Okay. 2012 will be more like finding myself. More reflection time, yes more time alone. Like now, me having my cup of coffee, thinking over a lot of things: where am I going, what stuff to do and the like. I may not appear as a serious person, so hello you I’m the serious Kate and nice to know you. J

Lately I’ve been staring blankly, gazing at nowhere, thinking..

After couple of years analyzing math problems and applying I-don’t-care formulas that you know you won’t use for the daily living, (I curse math. Haha. If you just cursed with me, now I see you smiling.) after memorizing the heck-we-care dates, places, wars and almost every detail in history books, after the laughing out loud moments in awkward P..E. activities, (Haterrr mode.) after hating school and ending up loving who’s in it, what’s in it, what you get in it, and tada! -> FINISHING IT.

After all, say with me: It was a yummy piece of cake. J

Now that I’m done studying and graduating college I need to spend more time to know myself, figure out the things that I’m capable of, weigh situations that favor me more, and of course decide to do what will be good for me. I think I’m done doing the things what people asks me to do, so done doing things what the society dictates me to do. Do I sound like a rebel? I think not. I’m more like an idealist speaking, and that makes a whole lot of difference. Listen. My point is: Stop hypocrisy. Start living YOUR life. Get up. Know yourself. Follow your heart. Do what you love.

I’m done. I enjoyed my coffee and cake. Enjoy yours. J

P.S.

“Do what you love and success will follow”. –Tony Hawk

Mlnw

No comments:

Post a Comment