Monday, September 3, 2012

Not that lazy

This blog goes out to my ever dearest friend Kim. Haha!

Kim is one of my closest friend everrr! One of the awesome-EST shall I say. :-) Oh! You gotta pay me for this Kim! Hahaha! She blogs (a lot), like everyday I guess she posts new items on twitter and too bad my mobile net is so limited so I couldn't check it out while it's still fresh. Anyways, she has a wide variety of entries, from travel, fashion, cosmetics, etc (End of Thinking Capacity) Haha!

Just to post something, here's a vid. Wait. This entry is so RANDOM.


I posted the vid earlier this afternoon on my facebook. The song has sense and that's a kid right there singing. I appreciate the impact, it caught me. I admit it, I like the song. And the cinematography (chos, kung maka-critic?) is effortlessly striking. Plus Willow and her young age, carrying the persona in the song gives the perfect essence of her freedom to speak out. I hope you can read between the lines because my thoughts are running and I'm not that good in writing. Sorry? Haha. Bottom line: I just like it that way. Effortless. Realistic. Full of impact. A bitch slap on the face.

Oh Willow, Willow.

She's  a daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith. And yeah, she's big time! Plus oh, remember Jayden Smith of Karate Kid? They're siblings (of course). Haha. The two of them are so adorable.

More about Willow, here she is on Whip My Hair.


She had that super long hair then now turned shaved. That's one big OMFG, right?

I was a big fan of the song Whip my Hair. It's so fun. Yeah super fun! And it's saying like "I don't care.Haters gonna hate. I'm doing my thing and I'm having fun." Simple. 

Here's a vid of me and Nie Nie, also a close friend during college days. We were having our major class during this time, with other 4 sections I guess. It was a big class. It was so boring, so we just did this vid to kill the time! asdfghjkl;! *Shame. Shame. Shame.*Haha!



It's my first time to upload a vid from my computer hope it's not a flop. I'm too lazy to check if I did it right. Haha! I feel lazy, forgive me if I have typos and grammar errors. I have a phone call to pick up! *REASONS*

Thanks Kim, I love you. I miss blogging but my procrastination is swallowing me alive. Hoping for your kind consideration. I know you miss me writing. This one's is for you just to say that I'm not that lazy to make a simple blog. Haha! And! And! This is to promote you new blog site! La-la-love girlfriend!

Visit Kim's new blogsite!




Those 3 links direct you to the same site. Just for redundancy purposes for my beloved friend, Kim! *Wink!*

She's currently working on it. I promise you that you'll love her blogs as much as I love 'em! Okay?
That's just 13 keys to type in H E L L O K I M I . C O M
Did I count it right? Haha! Yeah! 13! Rechecked it!

Tootles Kim! xoxo

Tootles!

P.S.

Told ya this entry is so random. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment