Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Out From The Jurassic Park


Okay. Long time no blog! Been away from home for almost 2 months now. While I was away, I was deprived from all the real time news. I felt so outdated. That feeling of being such a loser and I just couldn't help but say to myself "Duh Kate, you're so last season!" I hated it! Like you don't know what's going on with the world, and tell me how one can be aware if there's no TV and newspaper around. Yes, I have Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites in my mobile anytime and anywhere and I've been religiously reading abs-cbn and pag-asa's tweets. But information are incomparable to what I get on TV.  I felt like a caveman. And oh oh, I miss being entertained with the art and drama of politics. With the weather, It sucks to think that we were clueless if there really was a tropical typhoon or just hanging habagat, increasing signal alert or warning level, unbelievable floods, affected people, their sufferings, the response team, donations and the like. 

While I was away from the "real world" I met a lot of new people, so we made our own. J

Nothing is as hard as dealing with individuals with unique personalities. But it ain't a problem if you all share the same reason of staying together.

Pain is subjective. From the pain scale of 1-10, 1 as the least painful and 10 as the most painful. I say, I suffered with 10. Everything was a sudden change of environment and adaptation is always not instant. New bed, new routine, new faces, new scenes, the only thing old is myself. 

Too much with the drama, let's look at the bright side. So happy I met them:


Oops! Sorry wrong picture.
*They're so cute I can't help myself. Hihi. *
 J J J

So happy I met them:



Happiness is subjective same as pain. No words can say how glad I am I met them and I don't need to elaborate that. Come to think of it; our homes are miles apart, for all the batches that we could have been possibly in, for all the people who applied and got qualified, for all the chances and events that surrounded us, we met as one. J

To my batchmates who are closest to my heart, Thank you. And to those who I'm not so close with, thank you and how I wish I could have met you more. I know a lot of us wishes to extend the training course even if we are aware it's beyond our control. It's sweet, cute and funny thought. J Thank you for showing off your true personas. It's a nice feeling to know the people that surrounds you not just by their names. I may not know you all so good, but it's fine for me that I know you better than skin deep.  *Hugs and kisses*

My "thank you" is so overused. But I guess i'm not getting redundant to what I wanna say. J

The training course was so much fun! It's so manly. It's so interesting. It's all new for me. It's so out from the box and I so like it that way.








And to those who don't know yet or doesn't even care what I'm up to,*but i'm going to say anyway* HAHA - I have to fly for my 1st job. Yay to that! J Just saying to give you a picture of what my blah bla blah around here.

Here are some random pics! J

     

Our Class President : Desiderio Rafael Vivincie III
Yes. That's his real name. Amazing it is!
Salute to you Mr. Pres! J


Class discussion.


Morning exercise! I love, I love!

 
Coffee break! 


Smile for the camera guys!

*Yawn* I feel lazy. Bed weather, I love! J So that's all for now. Will make other entries soon!

AND OH! I'd love to post more snapshots but my OC-ness is getting into me again! Different sharpness and clarity quality hurts my eyes. 

Credits to Kuya MJ and Kuya Bob for the pics. 

Tootles! J J J

No comments:

Post a Comment